People can test out the conference format by visiting the conference hall, here.
- Cast a vision for ‘literary apologetics.’
- Call upon leaders in the Church to explore ways to communicate the faith through the arts in a deliberate manner.
- Explore strengths and weaknesses to apologetics in general and apologetics through the arts in particular.
- Begin the process of laying a theological foundation for engaging in ‘literary apologetics.’
- Connect Christian artists with each other and with those who can help propel them to success.
- Robert Bowman, Jr. Institute for Religious Research.
- Dr. Angus Menuge, Concordia University Wisconsin.
- Dr. Corey Olsen, aka “The Tolkien Professor,” Washington College.